21 Questions That Help Sell A House Faster
- Does the house or any part of the house need painting?
- Shall I reseed the lawn and get my landscaping in top shape?
- What about screens? Any holes? What about the windows? Do they work well or do they need attention?
- Does the carpet need cleaning? How about replacing?
- Are pets under control at all times?
- Are all appliances in good working order?
- Should I stay out of a prospective buyer’s way?
- What is the buyer’s first impression of the exterior of our house? What can I do to improve it?
- What is the buyer’s first impression as they step inside my house? What can I do to improve it?
- Since the buyer will be looking in the closets, should I take some of the clothes out to make them look roomier?
- Can I take items from kitchen cabinets to make them more spacious?
- Is there any furniture I could store or dispose of to make room appear larger?
- Do any cabinets need to be touched up or refinished?
- Should I give my Alexiou agent a list of things my family likes about the house and the neighborhood?
- What about the doormats? Should I replace them with new ones that are neutral and omit our family’s name?
- Should I remove an ornate item that a buyer may want as part of the house? For example, a special chandelier or wall system?
- Should I ask my Alexiou agent for a list of recommendations prepared specifically for helping market my house?
- Is the price and terms offered going to appeal to most of the buying public in my price range?
- Do I need to be aware of other houses similar to mine also being offered for sale?
- Are the garage and storage areas as clean and neat at they should be?
- Before spending needless time and money, should I consult with my Alexiou agent?
Contact Us for a FREE Market Analysis
Thank you for your submission! We will respond to you soon. ×