We would love to help you find the perfect home for you. Just let us know your requirements, anything that’s important to you. We’ll then send the properties that are right for you. All at no cost to the buyer.
When you see something you like, we’ll show it to you. Once you have decided on some homes that you are interested in, you can depend on us to give you a professional opinion regarding price, location, and condition of the properties that you are considering.
When it comes time to make an offer we will make sure you are pre-approved for a loan, explain all forms and contracts, negotiate on your behalf, and much more.
When You Enlist Our Assistance Buying Your Home, We Will Help Your Purchase Go Smoothly By Providing These Services:
- Analyzing your neighborhood and home needs
- Assisting in mortgage pre-approval
- Providing local information and input
- Home buying tours
- Discussing the pros and cons of individual homes with you
- Presenting, negotiating and evaluating offers and counteroffers
- Communicating with your loan officer, listing agent, lawyer and other appropriate personnel upon contract acceptance
- Attending inspections
- Negotiating repairs and/or negotiating a lower price to if appraisal is lower than contract price
- Coordinating the closing process
- Reviewing closing documents
- Letting you know what to bring to closing
- Attending closing
- Verifying recordation and notifying you
- Facilitating transfer of keys, gate and garage openers, etc.
5 Costly Mistakes First-Time Buyers Make
Find the mortgage that’s right for you
Whether you’re a first-time home-buyer or are looking to buy your next home, our Mortgage Services are here to answer your questions so you have a clear understanding of what you can comfortably afford.
With their main headquartered in Astoria, Queens, Lyons has been providing mortgages to residents of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut for nearly a decade and half. They are experts in the mortgage process in urban areas like Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Long Island.
Their process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward by offering honest advice and the latest in financial tools to help you make sound financial decisions.
To find out what kind of mortgage you qualify for, use this short and simple mortgage pre-approval tool and one of Lyons mortgage consultants will respond with more information. If you prefer talking face-to-face, Lyons mortgage consultants are happy to meet with you anywhere in Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island and the surrounding NYC area. You can also use the online mortgage calculator to get estimates of your monthly payments, the financial benefits of owning vs. renting, and more.
For More information on Lyons Mortgage Services Inc, please visit: here or call 718 – 267 – 2000